Rotating equipment maintenance for the following while in storage: Motors, Gearboxes, Pumps, Blowers, Compressors, Turbine Rotors, etc.
- Polish exposed shaft, coat with protective seal “LPS 3” and wrap with ocean cloth.
- Rotate rotating element minimum 50-75 rotations monthly. Rotation schedule is computer documented.
- Meg and Surge electric motors quarterly and record.
- Customer written handling and storage procedures to meet their needs will be adhered to.
Additional benefits to our equipment care storage
- Extended Warranty from Eagle Electric repairs.
- 24/7, four people on call at all times for pickup/delivery of your equipment.
- Climate is controlled by a dehumidified air system to keep the environment at 60% or below of relative humidity at all times.
- Facilities monitored by state-of-the-art security systems.
- Web-based inventory program giving you 24/7 access to your inventory at Tulco, including pictures of each item.
- Inventory using owner equipment number or stock numbers.
- Temperature and humidity readings charted daily on a 30-day cycle.